Waste from your holiday home can be managed in different ways:
1. Get a waste container for your cottage and arrange with a transport company on emptying it.
2. Sharing a waste container between several properties
Shared waste disposal can be used in both permanent dwellings and holiday homes and it can also be established by a road administrative committee or village committee. Fill in an agreement on a shared waste container.
3. Use locked bins for combustible waste.
You can connect your holiday home to a locked bins for combustible waste. The year-round usage of container costs €49,60 (year 2021). The key deposit is 20 euros.
If you want more information about locked bins please contact Botniarosks customer service.
4. Take the waste with you to the recycling station
5. Take the waste with you to the waste bin at home.
Paper, metal packaging and glass packaging are brought to the nearest ecopoint. Cardboard can also be sorted and brought to an Rinki ecopoint.
You can bring, among other things, plastic packaging, energy waste, wood waste, metal, glass, electrical and electronic waste, hazardous waste, brick and garden waste to the recycling station.